Located on the outbuildings of El Campello Tourist Info,(103, San Bartolomé Str), this l service becomes the one-stop-shop for the processing of permits for the shooting of audiovisual and advertising projects.
- Management of all necessary permits for filming in public within 15 working days.
- Managing permissions to film in public and municipal buildings and monuments of cultural heritage.
- Coordination of all municipal services such as parking of technical equipment, traffic control, lighting, etc..
- Assistance finding filming locations
- Assistance in production logistics
El Campello has great advantages for any filming, both cinematographic and photographic;
- More than 300 days of sun a year.
- Maximum profitability of natural light
- Bilingual Spanish/English attention.
- At 30km from the International Airport and 10 km from the long-distance train station in Alicante. As well, with Tram connections from Alicante and Benidorm along the coast.
- Great variety of locations: 23 km of coastline of beaches and coves, natural spaces, monumental resources,
Traveling to El Campello is synonymous to have a good weather. It is located 21 meters above sea level. The climate here is considered a warm climate with little rainfall. In El Campello, the average annual temperature is 18.2 ° C. And the approximate rainfall is 374 mm.